Australian Wool Innovation and Women in Farming invite woolgrowers to an evening celebrating our natural fibre.
Join regionally based AWI staff member, Ellie Bigwood, for dinner and discussion about current research, development, extension and marketing across the wool industry.
- market intelligence (including production and price data)
- trends seen during COVID-19
- global opportunities for wool
- marketing campaigns
- new wool product developments
- snapshot of on-farm and off-farm project investments
- research and development update
- Q & A session
For catering and COVID-19 purposes, bookings are essential and places are limited. Please register before Monday 11 October.
Hope to see you there.
Free event, registration essential for catering and COVID-19 purposes.
Boyup Brook Club, 81/83 Railway Parade, Boyup Brook, WA 6244